the intro...

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m your hostess, Ladyface.

I'm a 27 year old queer femme sex worker. Between my fancypants day job and my super sexy side gig I spend a lot of time being an attentive, diplomatic Ladyface so this blog is where I’ll let my hair down...I might even curse. Though I curse like a kitten sneezes, which is too say it's infrequent and harmless and still shocks me more than anyone.

I am a sex positive lady and will write candidly about my kinks, my history, my exploits and my daily life (but only the good stuff). And so that I can write as openly as possibe, I'm keeping this space anonymous. All characters are real people in my life but all names are pseudonyms and always will be.

Enjoy!

xoxo

-Ladyface

P.S. you can now follow me on Twitter! @1ladyface

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feeling Stripperific!

I realized today that I’ve been posting too many lists.  I’ll get back to posting regular blog entries this weekend but this one needs to be in list form because my brain is too scrambled to write like a normal human bean.
I’m getting ready to audition at my favorite strip club this Saturday.  I’m excited and terrified just like the first time I got lit on fire (but this time I won’t be blindfolded).

In preparation for my audition I have:
-visited the club on a slow weeknight and picked as many stripper brains as possible to get as much information as possible.  They were all very friendly and helpful.
-completed ½ of a pole dance class series
-started running again to keep my bum perky
-worked out a somewhat choreographed routine
-had a weird anxiety dream that my real-life boss was coaching me on my routine
-done a hair and makeup dress rehearsal
-bought stripper heels
-spent a week wearing my stripper heels around the house to break them in.  I’ve been 6 feet tall while: vacuuming, doing dishes, feeding the dog and cleaning the bathroom.
-picked a name then changed my mind a million times before finally coming back to the first name I had chosen
-picked a song then changed my mind a million times before finally coming back to the first song I had chosen
-picked an outfit then changed my mind a million times before finally coming back to the first outfit I had chosen and 
-scheduled a Brazilian  

So I think I’m all set. 

…now I just have to remember to take my clothes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment